We've got answers!
The 2023 Xscapers Annual Bash will be returning to the Sara Park Rodeo Grounds in Lake Havasu, Arizona.
Yep! You must have an active Escapees RV Club membership to join in the fun. And yes, if you are an Xscaper you are also an Escapee!
Not a member? Don’t worry we can help with that! Join
- More than 60 days to the event: $50 cancellation fee, rest of payment refunded
- 30 – 60 days to the event: 50% refund of full event cost
- 30 days or less to the event: No refunds
- As an attendee, you assume all risk and danger relating to your personal property, RV, and attendance at the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event. In the event of loss or theft, no claim will be made upon Escapees, its volunteers, employees, or agents.
- Volunteers may be directing and assisting you in your parking areas. However, it is the driver of the vehicle who is ultimately responsible for avoiding obstacles or dangerous situations and is solely responsible for any damage to one’s property or the property of others.
- As an attendee at this event, you are granting your permission to be filmed, videotaped, audiotaped, or photographed, and granting to Escapees RV Club the full use of any such recordings or images without compensation.
- By registering, you will also receive occasional email notifications of future Convergences; however, you can opt-out of these notifications at any time.
- In addition to the above, you will be required during registration to agree that you will help provide a safe environment for everyone by complying with our health and safety rules, and to release Escapees from liability should you become ill during the event.
Quiet is probably the wrong term here at Annual Bash. The “less noisy” hours are from 11 pm to 7 am in the camping areas, except for those that choose the “Party” parking option.
*Note that their may be loud activities scheduled in the main gathering area late into the night.
You mean the thing you plug your thing into? No, but you may use your generator or collect rays from the sun.
PLEASE ARRIVE WITH YOUR BLACK & GREY TANKS EMPTY. There is a dump station available onsite for departure day.
During the week a pumper truck will be available for a small fee to come to your rig if needed.
Water is available onsite to fill drinking containers (not RVs) throughout the event. However, you should arrive with a full fresh water tank.
Please arrive with your black & grey tanks empty, your fresh water full, enough propane for heat and cooking, and enough gas to run your generators.
Yes, there are four showers for attendee use. These are for everyone, so high traffic may result in waiting or not-so-hot water. There is a pump-out truck Wed, Thurs, and Fri so your tanks can start fresh again midweek.
We are all your friends here! However, if you want to park with someone specific, meet off site and come in together so you can be parked together. We cannot hold spaces for people.
You may only arrive during the designated arrival times. We don’t want our hosts and volunteers missing out on the fun to find you a place to park in the dark. If you can not make it in on the designated arrival day or if you know you need to leave prior to the event ending, please contact us so we can try to make accommodations to your situation.
You may purchase an Early Arrival and/or Late Departure Tickets during your registration. You must arrive during the designated parking hours for your arrival date.
Yes, just add them as an additional person when purchasing your tickets. However, they can not bring their own RV.
Generator hours are from 7 am to 10 pm for all camping areas minus Solar Parking, which has strict/limited generator hours. While no one will probably yell at you if you need to keep your batteries safe, please be courteous to your neighbors and only run your generator when needed (generally for a couple hours a time). Please do not use a contractor generator.
Of course! We do ask you keep your pet on leash at all times due the number of other animals and two legged creatures roaming about. We shouldn’t have to say this, but pick up after your pets and don’t leave landmines for someone else to find.
We will give you an address closer to the event where you can have mail and packages (no pallets or very large packages) sent.
We’ve organized WiFi in the main activity area that can be used as a communal working space.
For your personal connection, all major cellphone carriers work well at the rodeo grounds.
We will have onsite trash dumpsters. Please break down all trash to make it as small as possible. Recycling will be available for some items.
Propane fires are allowed at your site. All wood fires must be burned at the designated fire ring near the facilities.
Marketing? Who has time for that? Just come and enjoy yourself! We will make an announcement if an appropriate situation allows for this. There will be an Xscapers marketplace for people with craft businesses, please see schedule.
If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please contact email@example.com