You may find an answer…or you may not.
The 2022 Xscapers Annual Bash will be returning to the Sara Park Rodeo Grounds in Lake Havasu, Arizona.
Yep! You must have an active Escapees RV Club membership to join in the fun. And yes, if you are an Xscaper you are also an Escapee!
Not a member? Don’t worry we can help with that! Join
Please know that as the state of the pandemic is constantly changing, our policies may change.
Because the safety of our members and staff is our number one priority, proof of either full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test will be required to attend this event.
Escapees recommends attendees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before attending any club event. (“Fully vaccinated” means that at least two weeks have passed since receiving either the second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson). Attendees who are not fully vaccinated must obtain a COVID-19 test not more than 72 hours (3 days) before entering this event.
In accordance with current guidance from the CDC, Escapees strongly recommends that all attendees, vaccinated or not, wear a mask when participating in activities or socializing with other participants indoors. Attendees are also expected to comply with all masking requirements issued by any governmental entity or private business.
You may not attend Escapees events if any of the following are true for you or anyone in your party unless you have met CDC criteria for discontinuing self-isolation:
- Within 10 days before attending the event you have tested positive, or
- Within 48 hours before attending the event, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100 or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), whether or not you are vaccinated, unless you have obtained a negative COVID-19 test since the onset of your symptoms and within 72 hours before entering this event.
Verification of Vaccination or Negative COVID-19 Test
- At event check-in, you will be asked to present either a valid U.S. or Canadian CDC vaccination card (a copy or photo on your phone is acceptable) showing that you are fully vaccinated OR written results of a negative COVID-19 test performed within the past 72 hours.
- Don’t have a test, lost your vax card, or are outside of the 72-hour window? No problem. Locations of the nearest testing facilities will be provided. Attendees are to self-isolate until a negative test can be provided.
- Participants who test positive are not allowed to remain on site.
- What type of COVID-19 testing results will be accepted?
- While PCR tests are preferred because they are the most accurate, antigen tests, also referred to as rapid tests, will be accepted.
- Do kids need to have a COVID-19 test to attend?
- Yes, children who are not fully vaccinated will need a negative COVID-19 test result to attend.
- Where can I get tested?
- Locations of the nearest testing facilities will be provided.
- What if I test positive for COVID-19?
- Unfortunately, you are no longer eligible to attend this event if within a 10-day window prior to even check-in. However, you are eligible for a full refund. Please send us a copy of your positive COVID-19 test result to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additionally, if you’ve had COVID-19 and are still in the 10-day window, you are also eligible for a refund. Please send us a copy of your positive COVID-19 test result to email@example.com
- During Event
- Attendees who test positive are not allowed to remain on site.
- What if I lost my vaccine card?
- A full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test will be required to attend this event.
Other COVID-19 health and safety precautions that will be in effect during the event will depend on the state of the pandemic, local and state health regulations, and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and other medical professionals at the time. These precautions may include measures such as requiring wearing of masks in certain situations, requiring social distancing, avoiding indoor group activities, limiting carpooling, and/or limiting activities that include sharing of food. In addition to the above, you may be required to agree in writing that you will help provide a safe environment for everyone by complying with our health and safety rules, and to release Escapees from liability should you become ill during or after the event.
- As an attendee, you assume all risk and danger relating to your personal property, RV, and attendance at the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event. In the event of loss or theft, no claim will be made upon Escapees, its volunteers, employees, or agents.
- Volunteers may be directing and assisting you in your parking areas. However, it is the driver of the vehicle who is ultimately responsible for avoiding obstacles or dangerous situations and is solely responsible for any damage to one’s property or the property of others.
- As an attendee at this event, you are granting your permission to be filmed, videotaped, audiotaped, or photographed, and granting to Escapees RV Club the full use of any such recordings or images without compensation.
- By registering, you will also receive occasional email notifications of future Convergences; however, you can opt-out of these notifications at any time.
- In addition to the above, you will be required during registration to agree that you will help provide a safe environment for everyone by complying with our health and safety rules, and to release Escapees from liability should you become ill during the event.
Quiet is probably the wrong term here at Annual Bash…The “Less Noisy” Hours are from 11 pm to 7 am in the “camping areas”, except for those that choose the “Party Peeps” Parking Option. *Note that their may be loud activities scheduled in the main gathering area late into the night.
You mean the thing you plug your thing into? No. But you may use your generator or collect rays from the sun.
ARRIVE WITH YOUR BLACK & GREY TANKS EMPTY! There is a Dump Station available onsite for departure day. During the week a pumper truck will be available for a small fee to come to your rig if needed.
Water is available on site to fill drinking containers throughout the event. However, you should arrive with a full tank.
Please arrive with your black & grey tanks empty and full water, enough propane for heat, and gas to run your generators.
We are all your friends here! However, if you want to park with someone specific, meet off site and come in together so you can be parked together. No holding spaces for people.
ARRIVE DURING THE DESIGNATED ARRIVAL TIMES! We don’t want our hosts and volunteers missing out on the fun to find you a place to park in the dark. If you can not make it in on the designated arrival day or if you know you need to leave prior to the event ending, please contact us so we can try to make accommodations to your situation.
You may purchase an Early Arrival and/or Late Departure Tickets during your registration. You must arrive during the designated parking hours for your arrival date!
Yes, just add them as an additional person when purchasing your tickets. However, they can not bring their own RV.
7 am to 10 pm for all camping areas minus Solar Parking, which has strict/limited generator hours. While no one will probably yell at you if you need to keep your batteries safe, please be courteous to your neighbors and only run your generator when needed (generally for a couple hours a time). And please, do not use a contractor generator.
Of course! We do ask you keep your pet on leash and at all times due the number of other animals and two legged creatures roaming about. We shouldn’t have to say this…but pick up after your pets and don’t leave landmines for someone else to find!
Yes, you can have packages shipped, we will give you the exact address closer to the event.
All major cellphone networks work well at the rodeo grounds. We’ve also organized WiFi for those working daily at our Internet Cafe located at the main activity area that can be used a communal working space.
We will have onsite trash dumpsters. Please break down all trash to make it as small as possible. Recycling will be available for some items.
Propane fires are allowed at your site. All wood fires must be burned at the designated fire ring near the facilities.
Marketing? Who has time for that? Just come and enjoy yourself! We will make an announcement if an appropriate situation allows for this. There will be an Xscapers marketplace for people with craft businesses, see schedule.
If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org